Administrative Assistant - Contract - 12351
About the Opportunity
Our client at a National Professional Services firm located in the downtown core is seeking an Administrative Assistant. In this role you would be responsible for supporting the Managing Director and other staff. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Calendar/schedule management
- Reviewing/formatting documents
- Booking travel
- Managing travel expenses
- File/document management
- Clerical tasks
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of administrative assistance
- Experience with calendar management
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong time management skills
- Fluent bilingualism in English and French is a strong asset
About the Job
This position offers a salary range of between $17.00 to $23.00 per hour, dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12351.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.