Administrative Assistant - Contract - 11906
About the Opportunity
If you are exceptionally organized, have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and strive to complete projects in a timely manner on (or before) scheduled deadlines, this opportunity is for you!
Our client is seeking an outgoing Administrative Assistant for a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Arrange logistics and participate in meetings and conferences
- Coordinate travel and catering arrangements
- Take minutes and assist in preparation of meeting documents
- Review and respond to email correspondence
- Receive incoming calls and visitors and direct their inquiries as appropriate
- Receive mail/couriers
- Maintain, troubleshoot or arrange support calls for office equipment
Our client prefers office administration or equivalent College certification and/or diploma OR relevant combination of education, training and experience (minimum experience three years of Office Administration)
About the Job
The hourly pay for this opportunity ranges between $17.00 to $22.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11906.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.