Wills and Estates Lawyer - Permanent - 12967
About the Opportunity
Our client is a full service, mid-sized law firm located in Ottawa. There is an immediate need for an experienced lawyer to join their Wills and Estates group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafting of wills, powers of attorney and trusts
- Estate administration
- Probate of wills
- Estate litigation
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of wills and estates law procedures
- Ability to be both a self-starter and team player
- Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a Wills and Estates practice
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12967.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.