Technical Leader - Contract - 12842
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client, LRO Staffing is seeking the services of a Technical Leader responsible for the operational technical delivery for the assigned customer accounts
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to Service Delivery Manager
- Responsibilities include the day to day 24x7 IT operation support using an ITIL framework, architecture design and implementation, capacity planning and forecast, and performance management. This will also include advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis and recommendation for continuous improvement initiatives
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 7-10 years of experience with enterprise SAN Fabric (Fiber Channel, FCOE, FICON) and Cisco (UCS and MDS) environments
- 7-10 years of experience with enterprise storage platforms with 4-5 years of Hitachi storage (VSP, VSP Gx000, HUS) experience. IBM, Dell/EMC, HP Storage experience preferred
- 7-10 years expert knowledge with Hitachi storage tools
- UNIX, Linux and Windows Systems administration and clustering experience is highly desirable
- Server Virtualization Technologies (VMware, HyperV, Open Stack, Docker)
- Hyper Converged Technologies is highly desirable
- Possess general understanding of IT Infrastructure, ITIL framework and ITSM.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology or other related technology fields of study
- ITIL Certification – strongly preferred
About the Job
This is a 1-year contract assignment – could extend further. The client is a key organization in the financial sector.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12842.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.