Tax Manager - Permanent - 13188
About the Opportunity
Our client who is located in Ottawa is looking for a Tax Manager to join their growing team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and prepare Canadian corporate income tax filings and detailed working papers for Canadian entities, including preparation of SR&ED claims
- Manage and prepare Canadian indirect tax compliance, ensuring timely filings and remittances. Work with third-party advisors, manage and coordinate international tax registrations and compliance: corporate income tax; indirect tax (VAT, sales tax); and employee foreign personal tax while on assignment
- Research and prepare documentation on tax implications of doing business in foreign jurisdictions, seeking confirmation or further clarity with third-party advisors, as required
- Work with the business development team to prepare estimates of international tax compliance costs and assist the project teams with the management of the resulting budgets
- Coordinate tax audits, serving as the primary interface with government tax authorities
- Provide transfer pricing guidance and calculations, working with the finance team
- Work with senior management and third-party advisors and assist in discussions and analysis of international tax planning and business structures
- Support all areas of the organization by providing guidance on tax questions as they arise
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least five years of tax experience
- CPA preferred
- Completion of In Depth tax program
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13188.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.