Site Superintendent, ICI - Permanent - 16426
Our client is an established GC with 30 years of experience in the ICI industry across the GTA. This firm, part of a larger group of companies, is well-managed with a tenured executive team and has a very healthy pipe line of projects lined up for 2023.
Our client has excellent client relationships in the Transit, Institutional, Seniors Housing and Health Care industries with project scopes ranging from $10M-$100M. With new project awards, we are searching for an experienced Site Superintendent to manage a $40M school addition in the GTA.
- 10 years of ICI construction experience in a GC setting
- Degree or Diploma in construction related discipline OR equivalent experience
- Proven experience starting and finishing projects on time and on budget
- Experience with ground up or large-scale additions in ICI required
- Project experience in the $20M + range within the Canadian construction industry
- Team player with strong communication skills
- About the Role
- Competitive base salary, full medical benefits, travel reimbursement, and RRSP matching after one year of employment
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients.
Please be aware that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.