Senior Verification & Validation Engineer - Full Time Permanent - 13296
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing is seeking an experienced Verification & Validation Engineer with proven experience testing satellite communication systems.
The selected candidate will be spearheading the design / development of V&V testing plans as it pertains to satcom systems. Furthermore, said candidate will also maintain the lab and engage with vendors.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Champion V&V practice for the communication system
- Evaluate requirements and design verification strategy
- RF and system level testing; reporting, execution, plan
- Ensure the lab is functional and maintained with best equipment for the job
- Vendor engagement
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years experience with satellite RF communication systems
- Experience testing Ka bands
- Experience working with RF Test equipment
- RF design engineering principles
- Eligible for clearance
About the Job
The client is located in Ottawa, Ontario. This is a full-time permanent position providing the opportunity to join a well-established leader in the satellite communications domain. This is a Senior role that will require a unique and highly skilled individual.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13296.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.