Senior Full-Stack Developer (Remote) - Permanent - 13751
About the Opportunity
An excellent client of ours, a growing Ottawa-based start-up in the AI and IoT space, is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join their thriving Engineering group. A leader in their domain, this software company builds an AI-based platform that allows their clients to optimize efficiency and operational productivity; they’re enjoying considerable momentum and are taking the Ottawa tech landscape by storm. Although the ideal background includes experience with Python and React, this group values both aptitude and attitude over the perfect technical fit and are open to different tech stacks. This software company is 100% remote-friendly, and would consider candidates residing across Ontario and Quebec.
This is a permanent role with a software company that prioritizes a diverse and inclusive work environment. Known for their progressive work culture and innovative software solutions, this company also offers competitive compensation and benefits.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years of full-stack development ideally with tools/languages such as Python, React, Typescript, GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Extensive front-end experience and an affinity/passion for functional, intuitive UI/UX
- Experience with development and maintenance of web services/API’s
- Experience and exposure to containerization and CI/CD best practices, big data, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.), is a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work both in a team and autonomous (remote) environments
About the Job
Salary is commensurate of experience and is in addition to a competitive perks and benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13751.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.