Senior Full Stack Developer, North America (Remote) - Permanent - 13081
About the Opportunity
Our client's headquarters is the California region and they are looking for Senior Full Stack developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will love working with growing and fast paced companies with little to no red tape. They love developers that love the end product as the most important part of why they love their job! They are a well funded, disruption company that has been around for a few years but still thrives with candidates who love start up culture. The development team is completely remote and the head count is over 65 people and growing. This position is on a very unique team that specializes in MOBILITY! The selected candidate will love working on small teams and get things done! You will be among brilliance and like minded people!
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of solid experience and knowledge of .NET Core API development using C#
- 3+ years of solid experience and knowledge of React component development using Typescript
- Solid experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a cloud architecture
- Experience with SDLC activities such as requirements gathering, story writing, version control, unit testing, PR review, continuous integration/deployment, and monitoring
- Practical experience in data engineering
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clean and complete systems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and drive high-quality pragmatic code
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13081.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.