Senior Executive Assistant - Contract - 11799
About the Opportunity
LRO is currently working on an 8 week contract (to start) with a national law firm in the downtown core. They are looking for a strategic, autonomous and highly competent Executive Assistant who has prior experience supporting a C-level executive or Partner, ideally in a professional services environment. This opportunity requires an individual who is available to start as soon as possible.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prioritize and manage incoming communication between the Senior Partner and internal/external stakeholders across Canada while maintaining strong relationships and a high degree of professionalism
- Following up on key deliverables and their associated timelines
- Ensure the Senior Partner is prepared for internal and external meetings with the appropriate information and materials
- High volume, strategic meeting management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10-15+ years’ of corporate executive administration experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be able to interact with a variety of teams as well as clients and external stakeholders
- Budget management experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting a CEO/CFO/COO or Senior Partner
- Strong technical skills
About the Job
The hourly pay for this opportunity ranges between $37.00 to $41.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11799.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.