Senior Developer - Permanent - 16042
About the Opportunity
Our client, located near the downtown Ottawa core, is offering a hybrid work scenario for a Senior Developer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop and test software systems
- Build features and applications with desktop and mobile responsive design
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- Front end development experience (React)
- Tooling (GitLab, VSCode, Webpack, NPM, Composer)
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Docker virtualization fundamentals
- Basic French language ability required
About the Job
- Salary: $80,000 to $90,000
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 16042.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.