Senior Computer Application Support Specialist - Contract - 13382
About the Opportunity
Our Public Sector client in Petawawa is in need of a Computer Application Support Specialist to assist with an increase in workload.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working in a networking environment, this individual should be capable of configuring network software ensuring compatibility of all relevant programs, utilities, hardware and peripherals
- A detailed knowledge of the predominantly used software, operating systems, communication protocols, commensurate with enabling the systems to be operating to their maximum efficiency and productivity
- Merge files and documents across platforms
- Use communication features
- Develop and use macros within application software
- Use file conversion features from one application to another
- Perform system trouble-shooting printer and CPU
- Write special routines
- Convert documents to ASCII format
- Integrate different software packages
- Build new reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Post secondary degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 year of experience providing Computer Application Support
- Valid security clearance at a level of Secret Level II (or Enhanced Reliability with a Secret clearance in process)
- Experience managing Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange to create, modify and delete accounts/mailboxes.
- Experience working on the DWAN, ASSYST/EITSM and Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop Connection is a definite asset
About the Job
- Located: Petawawa, Ontario
- Duration: ASAP to November 5, 2021
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13382.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.