Senior Analytics Advisor - Permanent - 13298
About the Opportunity
On behalf of a valued client, LRO Staffing is seeking an experienced Senior, Advanced Analytics Advisor for a Fulltime Permanent engagement.
Reporting to the Manager, Advanced Analytics, the selected candidate will be tasked with the design, development, and evaluation of quantitative methodologies. They will also be responsible for data modelling and data solutions to asses / better overall operational performance; leveraging data to create a narrative & influence decision-making.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Data modelling
- Implementing Machine Learning solutions
- Leveraging Data to help make business decisions
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Eligibility for Secret clearance
- Graduation from a recognized university, masters highly desirable
- 5 years experience developing machine learning & predictive models using SAS, R or Python
- 5 years advanced data mining
- Ability to communicate findings with management and document findings in reports
About the Job
This is a fulltime permanent position. The organization is located in the National Capital Region. Remote to start, but on site when normalcy resumes. The client is a Crown Corporation.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13298.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.