Senior Administrative Assistant - Contract - 14886
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support a Director at a non-profit organization. This opportunity would be three months to start with the possibility to extend. The successful candidate will work remotely but should be located in the Ottawa area should they be required to go on site on occasion.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to a Director and Senior Executives
- Extensive calendar management
- Liaise with stakeholders and government officials
- Prepare and proof-read documents
- Coordinate with the Executive Assistant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5 or more years of experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills in both official languages (English/French) is an asset
- Professional, detail oriented and organized
- Strong time management skills
- Experience managing complex calendars
- Previous experience working in an non-profit organization is also an asset
About the Job
The client would be willing to pay $25.00 to $35.00 per hour dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your abstract. You can also apply by submitting your abstract directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 14886.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.