Residential Site Supervisor/Project Manager - Permanent - 13574
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing is working with a forward-thinking residential developer who are growing and innovating constantly right now. Led by tenured industry professionals, this business has well established roots, but isn’t afraid to buck trends to introduce new technology, team structures, or whatever else will ultimately drive the business, their team and the industry forward.
It’s a fast-paced environment as you might expect, but the employees are listened to and rewarded for their success. Quality and service is at the heart of what they do.
We’re working currently to fulfill a requirement they have for someone to join their team as a Project Manager for a development South of Ottawa; a role that might be comparable to a site supervisor within other housebuilding organizations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the delivery of up to 25 homes
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager/Superintendent with managing the staff within a new community and the construction of new houses
- Taking ownership of implementation of systems, technology and the automation solutions provided
- Being accountable for data integrity and staff training with respect to systems, technology and automation
- Being accountable for construction schedules and timely integration of construction trades, material, documentation, Soft costs, Health and safety and staffing
- Inspiring, developing and managing the Community to meet Community specific targets with respect to schedule
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in a residential construction environment
- Proficiency in use of technology as a means for managing projects and creating efficiency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong leadership and people management skills, including the ability to motivate staff
- Skills in building relationships with a broad network of contacts through the industry
- Flexibility in hours of work required
- Highly developed organizational skills and time-management ability
About the Job
Salary on offer is flexible dependent on experience. Comprehensive benefits included. Office hours are 9-5, but flexibility would be required as there are likely to be some additional hours as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the role.
Most importantly, this is an opportunity to work in a great team environment with a culture that will support your growth. If you’re a driven and capable person, it will provide you with opportunities to learn and progress quickly in your career.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13574.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.