Proposal Writer - Permanent - 14985
About the Opportunity
Our client at a national firm is looking to hire a Proposal Writer on a permanent basis, to manage the RFP process. The role requires strong writing skills, accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Our client is looking for an individual who has previous experience as a proposal writer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyze, plan and develop responses to RFPs, RFQs etc.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading proposals ensuring the align with organizational guidelines and standards
- Manage project deadlines
- Collaborate with Consultants, Partners and the proposal writing team
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Advanced writing and editing experience
- Post-secondary education preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Two or more years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to collaborate with others and receptive to feedback
- Analytical nature
- Fluently bilingual in both official languages (read, speak, write) would be considered an asset
About the Job
This is a permanent, full time opportunity offering a hybrid work arrangement and a salary range of between $50,000.00 to $60,000.00, dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your abstract. You can also apply by submitting your abstract directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 14985.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.