Project Manager - Permanent - 16889
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has teamed up with a general contractor with an exciting pipeline of restaurant, retail, and commercial projects in the GTA. This firm has an excellent, collaborative work culture that prioritizes company values, professional development, and encourages fostering great relationships with colleagues and the executives. Because of this focus on people, our client has a strong retention rate and many long-term employees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule, and project costs
- Project Manage with minimal supervision
- Communicate and coordinate the project plan including objectives and responsibilities to the project team
- Consistently uses Procore and logs all project information and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Excellent customer service skills to help keep the clients informed of construction progress, issues or concerns
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5 years of experience in construction – commercial interiors preferred
- Strong customer focus and adaptability to meet client needs
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Degree or diploma in construction-related discipline
About the Job
Base + bonus, car allowance and medical benefits. This is an in-office role in Mississauga.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients.
Please be aware that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.