Project Manager - Permanent - 13106
About the Opportunity
Are you a Construction Project Manager with experience in Design-Build contracts? If you’re interested in working with a well-established builder with a great reputation for delivering Commercial and Industrial buildings, we’re working on an opportunity worth chatting about!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing Design-Build contracts, including the management of key trade contractors and designers
- Working with the design team manage the required permitting
- Estimating – supporting senior management by building budgets from concept design drawings for potential projects with the help of insight from trades and suppliers
- Managing/monitoring project costs against budget by preparing monthly project status reports
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in the required technical disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a construction PM
- Full-lifecycle experience on at $4m-$25m new build projects (bringing buildings out of the ground)
- Ability to manage 2 or 3 projects, each within $4-10M
- Experience erecting steel frame structures
- The ability to work closely with clients; effectively prioritizing and solving any issues as they arise
- Prior experience using, or a willingness to learn, Procore, Microsoft office & Jonas accounting software
About the Job
Compensation will be competitive with the market. This is an opportunity with a well-established, but growing contractor that can offer work on a local and reliable pipeline of medium-sized builds.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13106.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.