About Our Client - A Self-Performing Canadian Contractor
This employer, based in Mississauga, has 35 years in operation across several construction sectors. They boast a diverse project portfolio, including their own development, modular build, ICI, P3 work and Civil Infrastructure throughout Ontario, and have been experiencing some serious growth. They are a second-generation family business that is well established, but about to boom with $12.3b of work in pursuit in the next 5 years, billions of dollars in projects already in backlog, strong key hires we've helped them make through the industry and self-performing trades for everything but M&E.
To support their ambitious growth plans, they're highly motivated to attract talented Senior Project Manager to join their team on large-scale Health Care and Long-Term Care Projects ($50m-200m+), aiming to find future leaders that will solidify their growing business and continued success.
- Successful Project Track Record – Successfully managed the schedule and budget while leading a collaborative team on healthcare or ICI Projects $50M Plus
- Passionate Builder at Heart – You desire to lead a strong project team while championing a portfolio of legacy projects within the healthcare and seniors care project space
- Legacy –Legacy is important to you as a construction leader. You thrive on driving results through your team and leaving the industry better than you left it
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
- The only limitations within this role are the ones the professional sets upon themselves
- There is a professional runway beyond this which includes being a part of this firm’s next phase of growth in Ontario
- This role is integral and a key figure within the already senior solid nucleus of talent this builder has secured
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. Please quote job 16072.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please be aware that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.