Payroll Officer - Contract - 15277
About the Opportunity
Our client located is looking for a Payroll Officer. This is an onsite opportunity and open to those who live in Ottawa.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administering and processing payroll
- Benefit reconciliation
- Accounts Payable duties (invoicing, deposits, reconciliations etc)
- Auditing data to verify accuracy
- Working closely with HR and Finance teams on adhoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of related experience, including full cycle payroll
- Understanding and experience with Ceridian Dayforce
- Advanced knowledge of the Ontario Employment Act
- Experience in a fast-paced Non-Profit environment is an asset
About the Job
This is an onsite position, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm. Not-for-Profit organization located in the west-end of Ottawa.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15277.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.