Patent/Trademark Assistant - Permanent - 13518
About the Opportunity
Our client, a boutique intellectual property law firm, has an immediate need for a senior Patent and Trademark assistant. Candidates with predominantly patents experience and limited trademarks experience will be considered for the role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, filing and reporting patent applications
- Proofreading patent applications, amendments, and other documents
- Preparing and filing formal documents such as Assignments, Declarations, etc...
- Keeping up to date on changes in patent law
- Trademark duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 7 plus years’ experience working in the patent field
- Law firm, IP boutique or in-house experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Trademarks experience would be an asset
About the Job
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving IP boutique firm with plenty of hands-on work in a collegial work environment. Excellent compensation, benefits and pension plan are offered by our client.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13518.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.