Patent Agent, Electrical - Permanent - 13996
About the Opportunity
Our client, a National law firm, has a need for a senior level registered Patent Agent with a background in electrical engineering or computer sciences.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafting of patents in the electrical field
- Patent prosecution
- Business development
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An advanced degree in either electrical engineering, computer sciences or software engineering
- Be a registered Canadian Patent Agent
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience
- Possess excellent drafting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Job
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Intellectual Property groups in the country. A competitive salary and benefits are offered. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13996.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.