Office Administrator/Sales Support Coordinator - Contract - 15282
About the Opportunity
Our client is looking for a self-starter and resourceful Office Administrator / Sales Support Coordinator for a 6-month contract (potential for extension).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all sales files are complete and accurate
- Ensure contract information is entered accurately
- Assist with coordinating work orders
- Assist with inventory management
- Close all work orders at the end of each business day
- Advise branch manager of any issues with closing work orders
- Match work order paperwork with sales file after a job is complete
- Offer timely follow up and resolution to customers, contractors and salespersons’ inquiries
- Provide ongoing communications to sales people, contractors and customers
- Reporting as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in business or equivalent work experience is an asset
- Excellent team player and self-motivator
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability; experience working in a dynamic and growing work environment
- Customer focused
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Computer proficient (MS suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task - booking and monitoring appointments and directing sales leads
About the Job
This hourly pay for this position ranges between $16.00 to $17.00 per hour.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15282.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.