Litigation Lawyer, Insurance Defense - Permanent - 13287
About the Opportunity
Our client, a prominent insurance defense law firm with offices in Ottawa and Toronto has a need for an insurance defense litigator for their downtown Ottawa office.
Experience in the following is required is required:
- 4-7 years insurance defense litigation
- AB experience an asset
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 to 7 of years litigation experience, preferably in the area of insurance defense
- Be a member of the Ontario Bar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13287.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.