Legal Assistant, Patents - Permanent - 14546
About the Opportunity
Our client, a boutique intellectual property law firm, has an immediate need for a Senior Patent Assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, filing and reporting patent applications
- Proofreading patent applications, amendments, and other documents
- Preparing and filing formal documents such as Assignments, Declarations, etc.
- Keeping up to date on changes in patent law
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Four plus years’ experience working as a patents assistant
- Law firm, IP boutique or in-house experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Experience in US, Canadian and PCT
About the Job
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving IP boutique firm with plenty of hands-on work in a collegial work environment. Excellent compensation and benefits are offered by our client.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job 14546.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.