Legal/Administrative Assistant - Contract - 15149
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client located in the West end of Ottawa, we are seeking a detail-oriented Legal/Administrative Assistant for a 3-month contract to start with the possibility to be extended. The role will require the successful candidate to work primarily in the office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Thorough review of existing contracts and documents
- Assist with interpreting and executing requests within legal documents and agreements
- Coordinating to meet client requests within a designated timeframe
- General adhoc administrative tasks as needed
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 1 - 5 years of professional experience navigating legal documents or several years of senior level administrative experience
- Experience with Intellectual Property a strong asset
- Experience with trademarks an asset
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both official languages (English/French) is an asset
About the Job
The payrate for this position will be between $25.00 to $35.00 per hour, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15149.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.