About The Opportunity - A Self-Performing Canadian General Contractor
This employer, based in Mississauga, has 35 years in operation across several construction sectors. They boast a diverse project portfolio, including their development, modular build, ICI, P3 work and civil infrastructure throughout Ontario, and have been experiencing some serious growth. They are a second-generation family business that is well established but about to boom with $12.3b of work in pursuit in the next 5 years, billions of dollars in projects already in backlog, strong key hires we've helped them make through the industry and self-performing trades for everything but M&E.
To support their ambitious growth plans, they're highly motivated to attract a Lead Scheduler to join their corporate team in the Mississauga Office.
- As a leader, you have a proven ability to influence others while building strong teams and working relationships
- You have exceptional interpersonal communication and prioritization skills
- You are experienced in leading the planning and scheduling process through various construction phases, using Primavera, MS Project, VDC, and BIM scheduling software
- You have a passion for working on major infrastructure projects and making an impact on the communities around us
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
- Limitless opportunity for career growth
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients.
Please be aware that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.