Senior Internal Auditor - Permanent - 15127
About the Opportunity
Our client, who is a Top Employer in Canada and the NCR Region, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Internal Auditor who will provide support to the Director and/or Manager Internal Audit in accomplishing the department’s mission of providing independent, objective assurance and management consulting services that are designed to improve the organization’s operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Actively participates in department planning sessions to assist in developing a flexible audit plan.
- Effectively and efficiently performs assigned work including:
- Leading an audit team as the Auditor-In-Charge (AIC) to manage and complete
- Preparing individual work programs for routine assignments and assisting in the preparation of work programs in more complex engagements.
- Completing assigned work independently for small, routine engagements or under the supervision of an AIC or the Director for more complex assignments.
- Communicating effectively with the team, throughout the work.
- Analyzing data in routine situations (in certain situations, uses audit tools to facilitate the analysis).
- Builds and maintains networks with managers and employees.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CIA is mandatory
- CISA, CPA, CRMA and / or CFE designation is an asset.
- 5 years’ experience in an audit environment.
- Experience in documenting and auditing business processes and/or business applications.
- Proficiency in data analytics methodologies / approaches or process efficiencies (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma) would be an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Enhanced Reliability
About the Job
Location: This position is three days a week on site and 2 days remote.
Compensation: Competitive Salary. Excellent Medical and Dental benefits from Day 1, Pension Plan.
Gym onsite, employer focus on overall wellness and an amazing team to work with!
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15127.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.