Lead Front End Developer - Permanent - 13187
About the Opportunity
Our client in the Ottawa area is looking for a Lead/Senior Front End Developer to join their team full time permanently. The ideal candidate will be someone who loves web development and REACT. In this role you will make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience managing front-end states (with Redux, Context API or similar) and designing data models that scale with RESTful API or GraphQL in complex, single-page web applications
- Understand end-to-end front-end development methodologies and tool chains such as NPM, Yarn, Lerna, Webpack, ES Lint, DevTools and Node.js
- Experienced with component testing frameworks such as Jest, and end-to-end testing with browser automation
- Good knowledge of OWASP and web security principles is a definite asset
About the Job
With this opportunity comes a competitive salary and compensation package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13187.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.