Lawyer, Tax Law - Permanent - 13146
About the Opportunity
Our client is a mid-sized law firm in downtown Ottawa. There is an immediate need for an experienced Partner or associate in their Tax Law group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling of routine tax matters
- Working on generalized income and commodity tax matters
- Supporting associate lawyers in the Tax Law group
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5 plus years experience in tax law
- Be a member of the Ontario Bar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Master of Laws in Tax would be an asset
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13146.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.