Lawyer, Residential Real Estate - Permanent - 13304
About the Opportunity
Our client is a downtown Ottawa full service mid-sized law firm. There is an immediate need for experienced lawyer to practice in the area of Residential Real Estate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Experience will all forms of real estate transactions; including:
- Purchases and sales
- Private mortgages
- Knowledge of commercial real estate would be an asset
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years post-Call experience in the area of residential real estate
- Excellent knowledge of real estate law and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be both a self-starter and team player
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13304.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.