Lawyer, Corporate Commercial - Permanent - 12968
About the Opportunity
Our client is a full service mid-sized law firm located in Ottawa. There is an immediate need for experienced lawyer to join their Business Law group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of shareholders agreements, co-owners’ agreements
- Advising on corporate organizations and reorganizations
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Franchising and commercial leasing
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years post-Call experience in the area of corporate law
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Be both a self-starter and team player
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12968.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.