Law Clerk Wills/Estates - Permanent - 10960
About the Opportunity
Our client is a full service law firm located in downtown Ottawa. There is an immediate need for an experienced wills and estates law clerk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing mid-sized law firm in downtown Ottawa and work with a dynamic group of individuals both independently and as part of a team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organizing and independently managing client files using the firm’s internal document management system
- Interacting directly and diplomatically with counsel and other legal professionals outside of the firm, as well as with clients
- Drafting documents, coordinating meetings, scheduling, and processing of accounts, corresponding with clients and external professionals, drafting documents
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Law Clerk or Paralegal degree or a significant amount of wills/estates work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the area of wills and estates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Very strong technical skills
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job 10960.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.