Insurance and Financial Advisor - Permanent - 12931
About the Opportunity
Our client in the Ottawa East area is looking for a fluently bilingual Insurance Advisor to join their growing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Front-facing role, interacting one-on-one with clients and offering multiple lines of business including, but not limited to, insurance and wealth management plans
- Provide assessments and consultative advice on different product options
- Design a business development plan and successfully execute and network to grow client base
- Proactively prospect potential new client partners for all lines of business
- Observe and gather information to complete risk assessments
- Prepare necessary documents and client contracts as needed
- Answer inquiries and provide information to clients as needed
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- OTL or RIBO certification
- Valid G license (some intercity travel required)
- Highly motivated, organized, strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter, collaborative
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both official languages (English and French)
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12931.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.