Human Resources Coordinator - Permanent - 14676
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client at a well established company east of Ottawa, we are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator who will be responsible for providing Human Resources support in a unionized environment. The role entails managing employee inquiries, supporting managers in relation to hiring processes and recruitment and supporting the develop and adherence to policies/procedures.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with Managers in regards to hiring needs
- Full cycle recruitment/staffing
- Implement and manage the staff evaluation process
- Health and safety program management
- Answer staff inquiries as they relate to insurance, benefits, vacation etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers
- Act as a witness to disputes and assist with resolutions
- Management of personnel files
- Assist with the planning and coordination of staff events
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Must have experience in a unionized environment
- Manufacturing sector experience would be a major asset 5 years of relevant experience
- Relevant post-secondary education in Business Administration, Human Resources
- Experience working collaboratively with managers to achieve their hiring goals
- Professional designation (CHRP) or work towards a designation would be considered an asset
About the Job
The opportunity will offer $55 000 to $60 000 on an annual basis, dependent upon experience. This is a permanent position and work will be done onsite.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 14676.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.