Full Stack Developer - Contract - 13196
About the Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a Full Stack Web Developer for our client located in the west end of the city. This is a 6 month contract role that will start as remote but will require in office presence when conditions return to normal. Our client is a well established, dynamic organization with specialization in the defense/areospace industry.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Developing microservices written using NodeJS
- Writing code using Object Oriented design patterns
- Knowledge of how to design effective Web based user interfaces using UX best practices (defining end user personas, journey maps, workflows and wireframes)
- Solid understanding developing RESTful and Websockets based web service APIs
- Strong understanding of web application development, including application design, session management, security and performance
- Using XML and JSON
- Deploying applications in a Linux server environment
- If you are a team player with above average communication and presentation skills, we would like to hear from you
- Must possess or be eligible for secret security clearance
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13196.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.