Full Stack Developer - Contract - 12989
About the Opportunity
On behalf of our client, LRO Staffing is seeking the services of a Full Stack Developer to join an existing team in Ottawa, Canada. Looking for a goal oriented, focused, self-starter and a dedicated individual. Learning agility, with excellent analytical, and communication skills.
As a Full Stack Development Engineer for this team, you will conduct product research leading to new or improved products. You will create or enhance software products based on specifications developed in conjunction with subject matter experts within the group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, code/debug and test new/existing software modules
- Contribute towards development of new approaches and techniques and perform code reviews for the team
- Participate in the development of larger modules which may also include requirements analysis, adhering to secure coding practices and detailing design aspects under the direction of experienced engineers
- Use source control tools and related processes/procedures and build mechanisms
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant field of study. BE/B. Tech/ M. Tech/MCA
- 4 years’ experience in software engineering role highly proficient in fundamentals of computer science, operating systems, networking fundamentals and knowledge of SDLC
- Experienced in Agile software development methodology
- Cloud Foundry
Nice to have…
- Experience in working with strong authentication solutions using OTP or identity management solution is a plus
- Java, Go, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and Linux experience
Lodash,TypeScript, Webpack,Karma, Jasmine, Babel & CoreJS
Scaled Agile Framework is a plus
About the Job
This is a 6-month contract assignment – could extend further. The client is a key organization in the Aerospace/Defense Space/Security space.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12829.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.