Front End Software Developer (Angular) - 1 Year Contract to Permanent - 15206
About the Opportunity
Our reputable Ottawa based client has an Immediate requirement for a Front-End Software Developer to join their team on a 1 Year contract that will convert to Permanent. As a Front-end focused developer, you will join an Agile Software Team as they transition to a new platform. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building and supporting Angular applications.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- In an Agile environment, you will help building our new platform, share and discuss important ideas and work together to implement the best ones!
- Bringing lessons learned and ideas to the team and be able to communicate past pitfalls and how they were handled
- Take ownership of the Angular code to support code reviews
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or other related fields
- Strong demonstrated experience with Angular solutions including functionality such as Redux/NGRX, routing, consuming back-end APIs and cross-platform requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong demonstrated experience with HTML/CSS, GIT, Redux, JIRA, AWS
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work remotely in an Agile Team
About the Job
Competitive compensation; Ottawa preferred but the client may be open to a remote candidate; Start date asap.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15206
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.