Finance Officer - Contract - 15290
About the Opportunity
Our client who is located in Ottawa/Gatineau is looking for a Financial Officer to assists with ongoing projects and increase workload. This is a 'remote work' opportunity but the selected candidate may be asked to attend in-office requirements from time to time.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of account reconciliations and month-end journal entries
- Review of various schedules (bank reconciliations, HST/QST submissions, etc)
- Daily review and posting of Accounts Receivable journal entries
- Preparation of various financial reports
- Assist internal employees regarding financial and budget activities
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum fours years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Possession of a CPA designation is a strong asset
- Experience with accounting systems and procedures
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and a changing environment
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15290.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.