Executive Assistant - Contract - 15186
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support their President & CEO and Board of Directors on a contract basis. This contract will be between 3-6 months in length and offers a very flexible work arrangement which can be fully remote, hybrid, or onsite.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Coordinate management and staff meetings
- Manage day-to-day administrative and operational activities, including emails, phone calls, and following up on action items
- Schedule, prepare and distribute documents, participate, and record meetings of the board of directors
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education
- 2-5 years of administrative support experience at the executive level
- Prior experience working with a board of directors an asset
- Bilingual in English and French an asset
About the Job
The role would be offering $28.00 to $32.00 per hour, depending on experience. The role is also offering flexible working conditions, including the option to work-from home, fully onsite, or on a hybrid basis.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15186.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.