Corporate Legal Assistant - Permanent - 14544
About the Opportunity
Our client is a National law firm located in downtown Ottawa. There is a current need for a qualified legal assistant in the area of corporate law to join their business law group. Full benefits, RRSP matching program and pension plan are all offered.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative duties, such as drafting letters to clients, filing, coordinating meetings, processing incoming and outgoing mail, preparing expense reports, and processing of accounts
- Preparing initial drafts of correspondence, documents, summaries, and processing client billings
- Ensuring all filing is organized and up to date on a regular basis
- Providing backup coverage in the absence of other assistants
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Legal Assistant, Law Clerk or Paralegal diploma
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 3+ years of experience working as a Legal Assistant, Law Clerk or Paralegal in corporate law
- General knowledge of accounting and billing processes
- Bilingualism would be an asset
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job 14544.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.