Construction Site Administrator, Midrise Residential - Permanent - 15285
About the Opportunity
As a leader in the seniors’ housing sector, our client is recognized for their complete turnkey solutions, including site acquisition, site development, custom design services, project management and construction services to Canada’s top operators in retirement homes. We are hiring an experienced Construction Administrator to support the site management team
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Construction Manager with managing trades, workers, and suppliers, ensuring they perform according to their contracts
- Maintaining accurate logs and files related to the project
- Assist in maintaining a professional, well-organized, and safe job site
- Attend site meetings, record, and distribute minutes
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years of construction administration experience
- High attention to detail and organization
- Great communication skills
About the Job
This is a permanent position with a competitive base salary, medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation and a family-oriented team that supports work-life balance.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients.
Please be aware that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.