Construction Project Coordinator, ICI Construction - Permanent - 15288
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with an established General Contractor with over 25 years of experience delivering high-quality ICI construction projects across Ontario. This GC is part of a larger group of companies encompassing civil works, condo development and asset management. Projects include TTC, LTC and retirement homes, hospitals, recreation centers and government administrative buildings. Project values range from $10M-$100M. With 2 new project awards with TTC, we are hiring an experienced project coordinator with ICI project experience to join the team in the Vaughan-based head office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure proper document management
- Log and distribute shop drawings and other submittals related to project
- Create and coordinate documents such as purchase orders, sub-contracts, RFI’s etc.
- Filing, document tracking, date entry, site meetings, meeting minutes etc.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 of experience working on ICI projects
- Experience with Procore Construction Software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great time management skills
- Post-secondary in a construction-related program
- Ability to work flexible hours as the project schedule demands
About the Job
Competitive base salary, medical benefits, RRSP matching, discretionary bonuses and travel allowance are included in the compensation package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients.
Please be aware that all candidates must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.