Bilingual Senior Administrator/Executive Assistant - Contract - 12350
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic and tenured Administrative Assistant with experience supporting an HR team. This opportunity would be four months to start with the possibility to extend. The successful candidate will have absolutely exceptional attention to detail and have strong time management and prioritization skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding to employee questions on payroll and Human Resources with high degree of accuracy and diplomacy. In both official languages (English and French)
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Research and then application of the organizations existing policies and contracts
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years as an Administrative Assistant
- Above average skills with data entry and MS suite
- Strong communication skills in both official languages (English/French)
- Experience working as an Administrative Assistant within an HR team or supporting a Payroll Specialist is preferred
- Experience working in a unionized environment is an added bonus
About the Job
The client would be willing to pay $24.00 to $28.00 per hour dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12350.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.