Bilingual Recruiter - Contract - 15187
About the Opportunity
Our client, located in Downtown Ottawa, is seeking a Bilingual Recruiter on a 12+ month contract basis to conduct high-volume recruitment in support of the operations team. In addition to offering a strong compensation and benefits package, the client is also offering the successful candidate to choose to work fully remote from home or in a hybrid work model.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with hiring managers: identify hiring needs, create innovative recruitment strategies, and deliver end-end recruitment
- Create and post job descriptions
- Screen, interview, and extend employment offers
- Support new hires through onboarding
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Completion of post-secondary education in Human Resources or a combination of relevant education and work experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience (experience recruiting in a unionized environment an asset)
- Bilingualism in English and French mandatory
- Very strong interpersonal skills
About the Job
The hourly pay being offered is between $29.00 to $37.00, dependent on experience. The successful candidate can choose to work 100% remotely or a few days in office if desired.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15187.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.