Bilingual Manager of Communications - Permanent - 13297
About the Opportunity
Our client, a Crown Corporation is seeking a Bilingual Manager of Communications. Working as part of a large, highly effective communications team, you will have oversight over a team that delivers both internal and external communications. This is the ideal role for someone who wishes to mentor others to excellence while remaining entrenched in communications deliverables.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic input to the overall Corporate Communications plan
- Work collaboratively to generate Customer Engagement Communications
- Work creatively on video production
- Establish the organization in the progressive use of digital communications and social media
- Ensure compliance to Official Languages Act
All of this is accomplished through the efforts of others, with a large and diverse team of communications professionals reporting directly to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in Communications or related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in internal and external strategic communications
- A minimum of two years’ experience leading multi-functional communications teams
- Experience writing and presenting communications strategies, plans and executive management briefings
- Experience in all aspects of communications including media relations and crisis communications
- Experience with video production, graphic design, digital advertising
- Strong project management skills
- Eligibility for a federal government ‘Secret’ level Security Clearance
About the Job
This role is a full time/permanent, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes a retirement component (pension). This client is committed safe, remote work at present and has a comprehensive on-boarding plan to ensure the success of the selected candidate.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 13297.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.