Bilingual Human Resources Opportunities - Contract - 12726
About the Opportunity
As an essential service, LRO continues to proactively recruit for Human Resources opportunities of all seniority levels with our dynamic small-medium sized private sector clients. While the hiring for many positions may be on 'pause', LRO remains committed to speaking with applicants who are seeking contract or permanent roles in the National Capital Region.
The successful candidates will have the following experience at a Junior, Intermediate, or Senior level:
- Talent Acquisition - sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates using a variety of methods
- HRIS - familiarity with various HR systems and tools in an administrative or strategic capacity
- Payroll & Benefits - dealing with employee questions on payroll and benefits
- Employee Relations - aiding employees of all seniority levels in a professional and tactful manner
- Exceptional communication skills in English and/or French - verbal, written
- HR Education and designations are definite assets
About the Job
The hourly pay is dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 12726.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.