Bilingual HR Business Partner - Permanent - 15326
About the Opportunity
Our client, located in the downtown area of Ottawa, is seeking an experienced and results-driven Bilingual HR Business Partner to align their HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid the organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or in a related field is required
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)/ Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years human resources experience is required
- Bilingual in French and English is required
- Highly developed interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to plan and the ability to collaborate with other teams and across the organization
- Demonstrated time management skills. Well organized and attentive to detail
- Professional tact and diplomacy and confidentiality required
About the Job
This is a permanent, full-time position offering between $85,000 to $115,00 per year, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15326.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.