Bilingual Executive Assistant - Six month Contract - 14649
About the Opportunity
Our client located central to the downtown core is looking to fill a contract position for a tenured Bilingual Executive Assistant! This role is robust and would be best suited to a tenured Executive Assistant due to its fast-paced nature. The successful candidate will have experience supporting multiple senior executives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to manage multiple calendars and coordinate and organize meetings
- Plan meeting agendas
- Experience booking travel and accommodations
- Monitor executive inboxes and correspond promptly with external stakeholders
- Experience working with a large board of directors and finalizing and compiling all necessary documentation
- Extensive experience taking minutes and creating action items
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Desire to learn new things: processes, systems, concepts, ideas, topics etc.
- Bilingualism in English and French
- Proactive with the ability to prioritize multiple demands
- 5+ years of relevant experience
About the Job
- Payrate: $32.00 to $37.00 per hour
- This role is located central to Ottawa, but needing a vehicle to access. The client is offering a remote work arrangement with occasional need to be in-office.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 14649.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.