Bilingual Communications Coordinator - Permanent - 15304
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Bilingual Communications Coordinator for a full-time permanent position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Enhance the organizations brand through the design and creation of communication tools
- Manage social media accounts, develop and curate engaging content and maintain a social media content calendar
- Contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of the website and monitor website activity
- Manage distribution lists and create templates for newsletters and email blasts
- Measure and report on social media and website metrics
- Contribute to the development of internal communications, as needed
- Proactively identify new communications opportunities for the organization
- Other related projects within communications may be required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing, social media, or other related field
- Able to create and support all communications deliverables in both English and French – must be fluent, oral and written
- 1-3+ years of experience in a communications, marketing or other relevant position
- Understanding of social media and web platforms such as WordPress, Hootsuite, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Vimeo, Google Analytics and MailChimp
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization principles and best practices in digital engagement and social media
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office in a Windows environment
- Team player who is also able to work autonomously
- Excellent research and organization skills
- Experience with design software (Adobe Creative Suite or other) is an asset
About the Job
This role is a full-time permanent position, offering a competitive salary of $70,000 to $80,000, together with an exceptional benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15304.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.